We're looking for someone who can tackle customer issues, complaints, and inquiries head on –all while keeping customer satisfaction at the forefront of their decision-making and communication.
Call Center Representative Responsibilities
· Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls with efficiency and courtesy
· Follow conversation prompts and scripts when handling different topics
· Identify customers’ needs; clarify their information; research their issues; then provide solutions and/or alternatives to solve their problems
· Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
· Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by going the extra mile when you can
· Keep accessible, comprehensive records of all conversations in our call center database
· Attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level
· Meet or exceed personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
· Call Center Representative Requirements
· Strong phone and verbal communication skills, plus active listening skills
· Empathetic customer focus, flexibility to manage many different personality types
· Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and manage time effectively
· High school degree
Various clients to choose from such as
v Theme Park Reservations
v Cruise Ship
v Online Auction
v Home Repair Stores
v Cable/Internet Provider
v And MORE!
Set your own schedule! Control the way you work!